Got a question? Why not see if we have answered it in some of our frequently asked questions below:
Do you offer gift card/vouchers?
- Yes we do! If you buy it on on our online shop, you'll receive the gift card digitally via email that you can print out or forward on to the recipient.
Do you offer a bespoke/custom design process for the illustrated homeware?
-Yes! Our custom lampshades are really popular. You can find more information by clicking here.
What are your shipping costs and timescale?
- Our standard UK shipping cost is £3 and sent via 2nd class post with the Royal Mail. Our lampshade postage is £8.00 and is sent via a 48 hour tracked service with Parcelforce. We try to despatch orders as quickly as possible if the items are in stock. Lampshades and homeware are made to order so please allow up to 3 weeks.
Do you offer international shipping?
- Yes! If your shipping location isn't listed, get in touch and we can send a quote depending on the size and weight of your order.
Will I receive email notifications when my order is despatched?
- You will be sent automatic notifications with any updates to your order but sometimes they end up in junk mail so please double check there first before getting in touch with any questions.
Can I collect my order from the studio instead?
- Of course you can! Just choose that option at checkout. You'll receive an email when it's ready for you to pop in and collect. Please remember to check you junk mail!
What are your opening hours?
- You can find our current opening hours for the studio here.
I'd like to have my work stocked at Harbour Lane, how do I submit it for consideration?
- That's great! We love getting to see new work. We have set up an online form for you fill in with all the information we need. You can find the form here.