A cute and funky pair of socks created by Catherine Tough. We’re big believers that accessories make an outfit, and these are worth basing your outfit around.
Fun from the feet up, look and feel great in these expertly knitted soft organic cotton ankle socks. Designed at Catherine's East London studio and ethically produced in Portugal from soft spun organic cotton.
- Add a touch of style and individuality to any outfit with these cute conversational cotton socks.
The design features lilac octopus on a bright blue base framed with light peach ribs, heels & toes.
They are designed at Catherine's East London studio and ethically produced from soft-spun organic cotton in Portugal.
- Contain 80% cotton, 15 % polyamide, and 5% elastane for added durability and fit.
- Our socks are knitted on a fine gauge machine to create a dense but lightweight fabric with a luxurious feel and durable wear.
- Feature hand-linked toes for extra comfort.
- The high cotton content ensures long-lasting and comfortable wear with the benefits of natural breathable fibres.
- Elasticated top for a gentle hold.
- Perfect for everyday use in shoes, trainers or boots.
- This style deserves to be seen; they work well with cropped trousers and skirts.
- Delivered in recycled or compostable packaging
Size: Women's one size, covers 4-7 UK / 37-41 EU / 6.5-9.5 US / 23-26 JPN. Heel to top of the rib 20 cm or 8" they sit just below the calf
Care: To keep your socks looking their best, turn them inside out before washing at 30 to 40 degrees on a standard cycle. Ideally dry naturally as tumble drying can shrink them slightly, but they will stretch back to size once you put them on.