These beautifully soft ankle socks are a treat for your feet. Made from naturally insulating lambswool, which allows your feet to breathe, they are the perfect sock for lounging at home and keeping your toes cosy.
- A herd of oatmeal seahorses on a jade base
- Dark purple rib, heel & toes
- 80% lambswool / 20% nylon polyamide for added durability, comfort and fit.
- Sit just below the calf.
- Elasticated top for a gentle hold.
- Snug enough to be worn under trousers and in shoes.
- Designed in London and made in Portugal from high-quality, ethically sourced Italian spun lambswool yarn.
- Ideal as bedsocks or for wearing at festivals, walking the dog, skiing and camping.
- They are sure to become a sock drawer favourite and make a great gift.
Machine wash on a gentle wool cycle, no higher than 30°C or hand wash. Use a wool care detergent and add a drop of fabric conditioner for extra softness.
Middle of the heel to toe 20cm / 8"
Middle of the heel to top 20cm / 8"