These beautifully soft ankle socks are a treat for your feet. Made from naturally insulating lambswool, which allows your feet to breathe, they are the perfect sock for lounging at home and keeping your toes cosy.
- Dark purple forest against a soft green sky
- Terracotta heel & toes
- 80% lambswool / 20% nylon polyamide for added durability, comfort and fit.
Sit just below the calf.
- Elasticated top for a gentle hold.
- Snug enough to be worn under trousers and in shoes.
- Designed in London and made in Portugal from high-quality, ethically sourced Italian spun lambswool yarn.
- Ideal as bedsocks or for wearing at festivals, walking the dog, skiing and camping.
- They will surely become a sock drawer favourite and make a great gift.
Fit: Women's one size, covers 4-7 UK / 38-41 EU / 6.5-9.5 US / 23-26 JPN
Wash Care: Machine wash on a gentle wool cycle, no higher than 30°C or hand wash. Use a wool care detergent and add a drop of fabric conditioner for extra softness.