A cute and funky pair of socks created by Catherine Tough. We’re big believers that accessories make an outfit, and these are worth basing your outfit around.
Material: Contain 80% cotton, 15 % polyamide, 5% elastane for added durability and fit.
Design & Colours:
- Green & ginger mountain scene with trees
- Plum heel and toe
- Made in Portugal from soft spun organic cotton
- 80% cotton, 15 % polyamide, and 5% elastane for added durability, comfort and fit.
- Knitted on a fine gauge machine, they are lightweight but durable.
- The high cotton content ensures long-lasting and comfortable wear with the benefits of natural breathable fibres.
- Standard 100 OEKO-TEX cotton.
- Elasticated top for a gentle hold.
- Great for everyday use in shoes, trainers or boots
Size: covers 8-11 UK / 42-45 EU / 8.5-11.5 US / 26.5-29.5 JPN. Heel to top of the rib 22 cm or 9" they sit just below the calf
Care: Machine wash at 30 C / 86 F and dry naturally. They can also be tumble dried on a cool setting.
TOP TIP - Wash your socks inside out to keep them looking lovely for longer.