Stylish and hardwearing cotton ankle socks expertly knitted from the softest combed organic cotton to keep your feet looking and feeling great.
- Red-breasted robins on a lime green base
- Made in Portugal from soft spun organic cotton
- 80% cotton, 15 % polyamide, 5% elastane for added durability, comfort and fit.
- Knitted on a fine gauge machine, they are lightweight but durable.
- The high cotton content ensures long-lasting and comfortable wear with the benefits of natural breathable fibres.
- Standard 100 OEKO-TEX cotton.
- Elasticated top for a gentle hold.
- Great for everyday use in shoes, trainers or boots
Men's one size, covers 8-11 UK / 42-45 EU / 8.5-11.5 US / 26.5-29.5 JPN
Heel to top of the rib 22 cm or 9" they sit just below the calf
These socks are easy to take care of; simply machine wash at 30 C / 86 F and dry naturally. They can also be tumble dried on a cool setting.
TOP TIP - Wash your socks inside out to keep them looking lovely for longer.