Fun from the feet up, look and feel great in these expertly knitted soft organic cotton ankle socks.
- Add a touch of style and individuality to any outfit with these cute conversational cotton socks.
- The design features orange cats on a dusky pink base framed with aubergine rib, heel & toes.
- They are designed at Catherine's East London studio and ethically produced in Portugal from soft spun organic cotton.
- Contain 80% cotton, 15 % polyamide, 5% elastane for added durability and fit.
- Knitted on a fine gauge machine, they are lightweight but durable.
- The high cotton content ensures long-lasting and comfortable wear with the benefits of natural breathable fibres.
- Elasticated top for a gentle hold.
- Perfect for everyday use in shoes, trainers or boots.
- A style like this deserves to be seen; they work well with cropped trousers and skirts.
- Delivered in recycled or compostable packaging.
Fit: Women's one size, covers 4-7 UK / 37-41 EU / 6.5-9.5 US / 23-26 JPN
Heel to top of the rib 20 cm or 8" they sit just below the calf
Wash Care: These socks are easy to take care of; simply machine wash at 30 C / 86 F and dry naturally. They can also be tumble dried on a cool setting.
TOP TIP - Wash your socks inside out to keep them looking lovely for longer.